Flea Control Treatments That Are Quick and Affordable
The Flea control approach for your home and pet is to interrupt the flea life cycle. Regular Vacuuming and laundering are necessary for controlling eggs and larvae along with cleaning. Proper Flea Control program includes good sanitation and treatment of the pet and environment. Fleas can be a source of both irritation and disease. Flea Control Adelaide got you covered. Contact Exit Pest Control Adelaide to avail of the best-quality flea treatments at affordable prices. We are all-rounders at making your place flea-free!
How To Avoid Fleas?
- Use a strong vacuum on any floor, upholstery & mattresses.
- Keep your pets out of crawl spaces or other areas where wild animals with fleas might go.
- Soap acts as a gentle insecticide and helps control light Infestations.
- Plant-based insecticides kill adult and larval fleas and are relatively low in toxicity.
- Remove food and water dishes that can contract fleas.
- You need to make sure your yard is clean and well maintained.
- Salt, when sprinkled onto the carpet will work as a drying agent to kill flea eggs and larvae.
- You can use essential oil such as thyme oil, which acts as a flea repellent.